Random Scenes From the Past Month

I have no excuse. I have officially been on Christmas Break from school for more than a week now and still I have been loathe to blog. Jojo Daniele is here with me and so, as is my want, I may just shift the blame to her. She's the reason I don't blog - she just keeps me so busy. On this lazy New Year's Eve Day though, she suggested we run our morning errands and then hole up in a coffee shop and have a writing day. Here we are then and instead of writing and blogging I spent the first hour or two re-opening a Facebook account. I don't loathe blogging, I loathe myself. I have been keeping busy though and thus the following is a quick photo recap of my many pursuits these past few days. Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy New Year from Jojo, the youth of Laureles and myself. It certainly doesn't feel like Christmastime, what with the 80 degree weather, but I suppose it's the right thing to do (send the Yuletide greetings that is).

Jojo with her "sister" Dariana. 
Trying out heels.
Not sure how I feel about that.

 Chucu, Norman, Gina and Me up in the mountains on a cloudy Saturday afternoon.

 Jojo tried having a convo with the Macaw.
The Macaw won.

 Darwin, child number 7 of 8 in Marta's family.
Love this child.
Completely and Absolutely.

 A random cousin of Duk's.
He insisted that I take his photo.
I did and then picked him up and threatened to carry him off to the U.S.
He cried.
I love children.

 Dariana on her birthday back in November.

 Mateo, child number 8 of 8 in Marta's family.
I do not love him completely.
Perhaps one of the most obnoxious children that I have ever met.
He carries the name well.

 He tried burning his mother's shoes.

Me on Christmas Day.
We spent the night there on the 24th and when I woke up at Duk's house they had coffee waiting for me.
Happy New Year from Los Laureles.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras