Camilla Wants to Apologize

Williams Nickols my apologies for not posting sooner...it's mostly Camilla's fault; she's such a needy monkey.

She's such a good friend though; always so quick to check me for lice, eat my leftover fruit and show me her devotion by growling at me when I try to extract myself from her vice-like grip.

She's the best.

Camilla is also reminding me now that it's late and I don't have nearly enough time tonight to cover all the happenings in Laureles in any sort of proper way.

Hang on William, a new post is coming this week.

Camilla promises.

Comments

Cynthia said…
The world is small I came across your blog a few years ago as I researched all things Honduran and it just so happens that you are my sister in laws neighbor ;) Its a great thing that you are doing for these kids and their families and the even greater part is that you have touched many lives from what I hear ... Good luck and God bless
william nickols said…
thanks mr keiser i will wait for the other post.
william nickols said…
I hope you are enjoying uour vacations mr.keiser or should i call you mathew? Jajaja anyway thanks for the last post amd see you in august bye

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras