Tomorrow...

Just wanted to let you all know...all three of you that have hung in there and continued reading this...that I have found a way to continue blogging in a substantial way and will alomost assuredly have a new, informative and lengthy post ready for publication tomorrow...or mañana for my spanish-speaking friends out there. Thank you for your patience with me...it's been a very hectic month with the move and transition and hopefully I will soon be able to find my rhythm. Blessings, Peace, Love & all that hippie stuff.

Comments

Sonia said…
Hey Mattie :)
I subscribe to your blog. Because I'm your biggest fan. Hahaha. Do you have steady internet connection? I will be emailing you my essay shortly. It will probably need lots of correction and criticism. Anyways, hope you are settling in nice and well and not melting in the Honduras sun. Miss you!
Kiki said…
Hey, I'm number 4, you just don't know me. Blessings on your move and new adventures.
Unknown said…
So here I wait with baited breath...

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras