Giving Thanks

For many things I am but especially for the opportunity to eat an incredible Thanksgiving Dinner with good friends that I met in Costa Rica. It was almost like I was home, that's how good it was. A special treat was having Rhonda (another friend from C.R.) pass the holiday with us. The next day despite the torrential rains and cold, blustery weather she put on her big-girl shoes and trudged out to Los Laureles with me. She was the coordinator of our La Carpio group while we were in San Jose so this was nothing new to her; in fact she was right at home, we visited a family to take coffee with them and she immediately scooped up the nearest infant and set about making the whole family laugh. I'm thankful for constants in the midst of change, they're more important than I realized.



H.T.

Peace!
-mlk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras