Tati's 13

Tati is an interesting character and in a lot of ways I see myself in him. He's shy in new situations but as soon as he knows someone or feels comfortable he'll make a spectacle of himself and try to be the center of attention. He's quiet and submissive at home, especially when his father's there but out and about by himself he's always causing mischief. He's not terribly athletic, though he does try, he lacks that very essence that I too lacked at his age, aggressivness. And he loathes school, refuses to study but does like socializing there...also me. So it turns out that little Matthew Levi turned 13 the other day and in true Matthew fashion chose the richest chocolate cake that La Ceiba had to offer for his birthday.

matthew, i mean tati

sisters and cousins

carmen his mother

Comments

Joselynn said…
Thank you for what you're doing. It's wonderful to see someone so passionately pursuing God's call. Your love for these people is so obvious. I'm glad I came across your blog. You'll definitely be in my prayers. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras