Soccer Practice

So I had to stay late today in Laureles. It seems our little soccer team has formed rival factions and the smaller, quieter, more easily offended bunch who all live next to each other have simply stopped coming to practice on a regular basis. The coach, bless his heart, despite his talents has done nothing to discourage this rivalry and so it fell upon me today to round up the vagrants and try and patch things up. It went easier than I expected but I'm not holding my breath that this arrangement will keep up. This is a group of jealous and hotheaded kids and if tensions didn't flare today they will almost assuredly do so tommorrow. Anyway, in that this is the most organized I've ever seen these kids I took the opportunity to take some photos.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras