Konrad's a Father!

The other day I was visiting my good friend Soplo.
We've been close for some time and was one of Konrad's good friends as well.
Some of you that have been reading this blog for a while now, may remember that Konrad Swartz worked with me here in Los Laureles for the first half of 2010.
(his final blogpost here)

Anyway, as we were sitting there visiting, one of the 20 people that live in Soplo's sprawling home appeared with her newborn baby boy.
She told me that he was born on my birthday and then told me that at the behest of our dear friend Soplo, she had named him Konrad Jose.
I almost cried.
It made me miss the original Konrad something terrible.
I called him up at Eastern Mennonite University to offer my congratulations.

Konrad

Konrad

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras