Slipping Back Into Normal

Last week was a rollercoaster of sorts, it being my first week back in Los Laureles, wanting to see everybody I'd been missing for 4 months and also trying to avoid the chaos that is Holy Week in La Ceiba. I'll write more later this week about my transition thus far back into Honduran life.
Today though was about as normal-laureles as one could get; I visited Marta, joked with Carlos about his older brother Jose, listened to middle-aged women gossip, watched Chihua have his front-four teeth pulled by a traveling dentist, hauled water with Cristian and cleaned our Laureles house to This American Life.
Life is grand.

pichol and mateo

 their older brother, chita

his new best friend, junior

alvina, kelly and michael

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras