Things Found In Los Laureles

I know I was supposed to write a bit more about my Quaker friend and his 10-day visit but I stumbled across this today and wanted to post them while they were fresh...hahaha, get it, fresh crabs...ok anyway, there are many things that have surprised me in my time here but a scuttle of Blue Crabs hanging out on our steps has to be up there. No one's really sure how they got there but they were quickly scooped up and turned into lunch.

getting all tangled up

nango thinking about lunch

an escapee

quickly caught

raul's not sure how feels about the whole affair

Comments

Julia Gómez said…
I do not remember seeing them in blue, almost always canechos are red or purple with some orange mmmm but they are pretty ... and the kitchen smells super rich, some day you fill canecho tasted delicious ... mmmm

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras