A Trial Run

So I'm trying something new. I recently bought a new camera, a Nikon (I loves it), and that left me with my old point-and-shoot and nothing to do with it. I decided it might be fun and interesting to start rotating ownership of the old camera between various, trusted children in the Laureles community. I'm curious to see how they use the camera, what catches their eye, where the lense leads them. The following then are the fruit of the first trial with Chiro, the boy in the last picture. I had to cull a lot of photos and videos but these are the more interesting ones he came up with.

not quite ready to enter school

the ubiquitous marley

chiro's mother being visited by alvina and michael

recovering guiselle

eden?

frightening

the smokers' and i mean smokers hang-out

these remind me of pumpkin leaves

two of chiro's brothers playing cars

two more

the oldest one

furious chiro himself

Comments

Stacy said…
This is a great idea, Matt! I have a friend who did this last year with her students in Nicaragua and it went over really well. It's such a neat way to bring out the creativity in the kids.

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras