Santa's Little Helper

Those of you out there that may have checked the blog in the past few hours would have noticed that the most recent post, the one immediately succeeding this one, makes no sense. There's only one incomplete sentence followed by a host of poorly-spaced and captionless photos. It was a work in progress and not meant to be published as-was. I had worked on downloading photos most of the morning and then stepped out briefly to run an errand, I left Duke and Manuel playing the Wii (thanks again Konrad) much in the same position that we find them in this photo. When I returned though my post was published, it had a label marked Duk (that's how Duke spells his nickname) and everything else that I had been working on was closed as well...yet I found them both in practically the same position I had left them. Sorry for the confusion then, I too was confused at first; fortunately the little trickster labeled his work with his own name so it wasn't too hard to figure out what had happened. I'm gonna make the changes to the original post here shortly. peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Another Migrant Crisis

Coming to Honduras

10 Years In Honduras